Running a busy and profitable equestrian centre or riding school is a huge challenge so let us assist and guide you when it comes to deciding on your insurance. We want to make sure you have the right cover to suit you at a great price.
We understand that every riding school or equestrian centre is unique and often a complex business where various different factors such as equestrian property, employees and competitions need to be considered. For that reason, we tailor all our policies to suit the individual, offering you the right level of cover depending on your needs.
Our riding school & equestrian centre packages can include:
- Cover for riding lessons, hacking, trekking, pony clubs, equestrian events/competitions
- Public Liability – Limit of indemnity options of £1m, £2m, £3m and £5m
- Employers Liability – Required by law if you have one or more members of staff
- Equestrian Commercial Property Insurance- Includes cover for buildings, contents, business interruption and money
- Domestic Property Insurance- If you live at the school or stables where you work, then home & contents insurance can be provided
- Care Custody – limit of indemnity options of £10,000, £25,000 or £50,000 per a horse
We want to make sure that you and your business are protected. You don’t want to suffer financial loss for something that you could have been protected for. If you need to be protected in any other areas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team as we are able to tailor our policies to suit you.
We understand your requirements may be different from everyone else’s- so whatever your needs, do not hesitate to give us a call on 0333 202 3175 and speak to our friendly team. Alternatively, fill in our online quote form here and we will get back to you shortly.