We all know that your horse may be one of the most important aspects of your life and you would do anything for them. So why not treat them for Christmas and let them know just how loved they really are. Here at Horsebox-Insurance we are going to give you a few ideas on what gifts you could get your horse for the holidays.
- A horsey hamper – this a gift that you can never go wrong with. Why not put together a range of different luxuries for your horse to help your horse get through the winter period. This could be a mix of things such as; brushes, hoof oil and a mixture of yummy treats.
- Festive fancy dress – Why not buy your horse some head wear that will get everyone in the Christmas spirit? This could feature Rudolph, Santa or a snowman! Perfect Christmas attire and bound to make all the other horses jealous!
- A yummy stocking – another great idea for your horse is to get them a stocking and fill it with their favourite treats. This can be a gift that doesn’t have to cost the earth but will still make your horse very happy.
- Glitter hoof varnish – Who needs Christmas decorations when you can make your horse sparkle over the Christmas period? Jazz up your horse’s hooves to make them the best looking horse in the land!
- A custom made rug – We all want to make sure that our horses are wrapped up warm for the cold months, therefore you could treat your horse to their very own Christmas rug! This is bound to keep them cosy and having one specially made for them is a great idea to show them how much you care!
We hope that these tips for gifts have been useful for you and you can put them to good use. Make sure you let us know if you got your horse any of these gifts for Christmas by sending us pictures to our social media accounts! If you would like to speak to a member of the team regarding your insurance, be sure to call us on; 0333 202 3175.« Back to all news